Saturday 5 January 2013

"Eve of Destruction" - Discussions/Streams



Episode 10 airs at 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT!


If you have a YouTube video link, please send it to us (ThePetShopInsider@live.com)! Do NOT post it in the comments below! Comments with the YouTube link will be deleted.


And don't forget this is also a discussion board, so go ahead and discuss in the comments below! Got conspiracies, questions, hopes, reactions? Post them in the comments below! 


Livestreams

UStream
.
On Demand

360p
1080p
.
iTunes/Downloads

iTunes HD 
iTunes SD

4 comments :

  1. I didn't think Mrs. Twombly could get crazier. Clearly I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a chaotic episode. There were, like, four subplots going on at once. Each subplot was entertaining, oh definitely. Just seemed like there was enough material for two episodes squished into one.

    The Penny/Vinnie subplot made me squee, though. It was nice to see the two dancers actually, you know, dance together. Now I don't feel as weird for shipping them. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or was that the BEST EPISODE YET?

    I mean I may be biased because it's a Zoe episode, but then turned out to be a Twombly episode too, and it also featured Penny and Vinnie!
    All the characters had something interesting to do. Talk about effective use of the cast!

    The writing in this episode was fantastic, and next week's looks really cool too. I hope this trend continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please send any and all upload links to our submission address: ThePetShopInsider@live.com

    ReplyDelete