Tuesday 24 December 2013

"A Day at the Museum" iTunes/Discussion/Downloads





iTunes

Dailymotion
[380p/480p] DailyMotion
 "A Day at the Museum" Ryaless Dailymotion upload(1080p) (New)

 * From Ryaless:  I think I speak for the whole staff when I say we are very sorry for the lack of posts and updates on the blog recently but this month in particular is a tough one as it is with the holidays and the new year.
We try our best to deliver every bit of information regarding LPS and hopefully for my birthday(27th Decmber) you can look at a new/refurbished blog dedicated to Littlest Pet Shop.

6 comments :

  1. Pretty fun episode, though the song was again just "decent" and nothing really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quite enjoyable episode. I guess Minka and Penny shippers have new name to go by. I loved the Dinopets, it was very catchy, and I loved their imgainary prehistoric world, too bad Sunil. Vinnie, and Pepper had to mis out on it. Though imgainy Blythe as a taratagoto was very mean, I thought they were friends.

    I think this is the first episode of Littlest Pet Shop, not to have any scenes in the pet shop. False adventising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to see a whole episode of these fantasy sequences, like Futurama's "Anthology of Interest" episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is there a significant lack of updates for episodes? Some people are still posting them on Dailymotion, but you guys aren't providing links. Has this blog fallen into neglect in the middle of a season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears that way. The Dailymotion widget on the sidebar is still updating though, or you can just check Ryaless' channel directly.

      Delete