Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from "The Pet Shop Insider"!

Hooray for bad, last-minute, MS Paint jobs!

From all of us at the "The Pet Shop Insider", we'd like to wish all our fellow American friends a happy Thanksgiving Day!

We wanted to know what our editors were thankful for, so we went ahead and asked them!


DJGaugen: I'm thankful for my Mother, my two Sisters, my Grandmother and each and every single one of my friends! Who knows where I would be without them? Heck, I probably wouldn't be doing half of the things I do if it weren't for them, I love you guys. 

B H: I'm thankful for my great friends and family, for "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and "Littlest Pet Shop", which keep me busy during my free time, and to be part of such an awesome team for an awesome blog for an awesome show!

BronyKevi: Friends. Why my most thankful thing is my friends? Well you might say without them I might end up dead right now, they supported me when I'm at troubles, they are there when I'm depressed, they listen what my troubles are. I know this is cliché but my friends are part of my family. It's cliché but it's the truth and you know it. Oh and for Hasbro making one of the best remakes IN ZEH WORLD.



What are you thankful for? Tell us in the comments below! 

2 comments :

  1. I'm thankful for my family and everyone around us, and my friends too. I'm thankful for everything (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my family and my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete