Monday 12 November 2012

Blogs! God we love them!

A new blog for everything LPS-related? You bet!

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gage! I am exactly what you guys / girls may or may not be, a "Petter" as I like to call them! A fan of the 2012 reboot of "Littlest Pet Shop" my goal is to create a central news website similar to a website you may all be familiar with called EquestriaDaily, which is essentially, a central news station for everything "My Little Pony".

How do I plan on going about this? That's why you guys are here!

What I need to get this blog rolling, is you!

If you have any friends / family / etc that are into this show, refer them here for some interesting things!

Are you a writer? An artist? A musician? Send your material here and we'll throw it right up there for everyone to see! [See submission rules]

1 comment :

  1. I found some LSP fan-art.

    http://petters-united.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete