Sunday 9 December 2012

LPSMV: Fancy.mp4 / Toxic Butler / Butler Style


Wow I never realized how much you guys like Garçon! We've got 3 LPSMV's for you, all about everyone's favorite butler!

Check 'em out after the break!











Fun Fact: Garçon in French just means "boy". In English and other languages, it was adopted in the specific meaning of a (male, usually young) waiter, especially of low rank in a larger establishment, who serves customers food and/or drinks. However, in France, it is considered rude to address a waiter as garçon. It is instead recommended to call them Monsieur or Mademoiselle, depending on their gender.

10 comments :

  1. I vote Fabcy.mp4 for the greatest YouTube video to see exist, or ever will exist. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next thing we need is a "When I'm Garçon" video. (This video meme/fad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNr4orwl3iA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd do it but there needs to be more fan art of him first.

      Delete
    2. Already done, good sir! I submitted it here as well, so hopefully you'll catch it soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Bronies have Gak, we have Garçon. It's pretty clear who's winning in the meme department.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now for a what is Love version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just made it, it's rendering now. I'll upload it tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. Omg
    I didn't expect to find my video here XD

    ReplyDelete