Thursday 21 February 2013

PSI Wants To Know: "Where Do YOU Live?"


We here at the Pet Shop Insider want to know where you live. Click the link down below to be taken to a virtual map where you can add your own location. If you add, please be truthful and please don't put in a multiple of random places you don't live.

TO ADD YOUR LOCATION:
1. Go to the "Additions" tab near the top left corner.
2. From the drop-down menu, click "Add Marker - Simple" or "Add Marker - Detailed".


Why do we want to know?

We want to know where a majority of petters live, even in that means a few different places. This will tell us where the demographic lives, and especially for if there will be a petter convention in the future, we want to know where it should be held. We do NOT want your locations for sick, personal reasons, or to give your locations to third parties. You are allowed and encouraged to keep who you are anonymous.

Click here to add YOUR location!

22 comments :

  1. I've got no idea how to work that map, but I'm in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updated with instructions.

      Delete
    2. Okay. I thought that might be how, but I wanted to make sure before I buggered anything up.

      Delete
  2. Another one here. But I think we need to promote this site more. Because we are not so many here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to "Additions" -> "Add Marker - Simple", then clicked on "Click on a map location", then clicked somewhere whereabouts I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the San Francisco Bay Area (where I'm from) has the densest concentration of fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or people simply don't want to enter there location on the map?

      Delete
    2. Regardless, there are still at least six fans of this show in the SF Bay Area, and I'm one of them. What other metropolitan area has that high of a concentration?

      Also, *their

      Delete
  5. I am the only one in Brazil, seriousily?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah..I am not the only Romanian...intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only one who lives in Kansas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, so far I'm the only one in Washington.... Or even the Pacific northwest for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I live in New York city

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only one from Illinois thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I'm not the only one in SC.. There's someone else, they're even close to me? :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all! :)
    Ryaless here, and just as an interesting info, I want to share a few demographic stats according to my Youtube channel:
    The top 5 locations by views are
    1. US
    2. Canada
    3. United Kingdom
    4. Australia
    5. Singapore
    Within the USA the top 5 counties are
    1. California
    2. Texas
    3. New York
    4. Florida
    5. Illinois
    My uploads have 1.270.000 view to date, which from 64.5% are female viewers and just 35.5% are male. The majoritiy of viewers are between the age of 13-17, 35-44 and 45-54.
    So IMO the map above is quite accurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet DHX or The Hub would like to know that. The data they get from Nielsen Media Research doesn't count for online viewers, and Nielsen extrapolates from the small sample size of people with People Meters on their TVs. We should also ask this guy if he wants to share his demographics data, and see how it compares to what you have here.

      Thanks for sharing, by the way!

      Delete
  13. Am I the only Filipino Petter?

    ReplyDelete