Saturday 9 February 2013

"Topped with Buttercream" - Discussions/Streams


 What's cooler than hangin' with a hip-hoppin' new pal?  Waiting until Saturday to watch the new episode!



Episode 15 airs at 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT!


For you bronies, last week's episode of LPS, "Trading Places", will air between the new "My Little Pony" episode at 10:30am ET / 7:30am PT and Episode 15 of LPS.

Also for you bronies, BOTH livestreams below will be airing BOTH new episodes of MLP and LPS from 10:30am - 12 noon ET / 7:30am - 9:00am PT! How convenient!



If you have a YouTube video link, please send it to us (ThePetShopInsider@live.com)! Do NOT post it in the comments below! Comments with the YouTube link will be deleted.


And don't forget this is also a discussion board, so go ahead and discuss in the comments below! Got conspiracies, questions, hopes, reactions? Post them in the comments below!  


Livestreams
UStream
.
On Demand


iTunes/Downloads
iTunes HD
iTunes SD

4 comments :

  1. Well I really liked this episode. Buttercream is cool, but in small doses, if she was a regular she would get on my nerves. I loved the pets turn into savages because of the sugar. Zoey and Pepper team up to want to rule, they have experience, the ruled over Equrestria. Ha ha.

    I loved the song also, it might be the best LPS yet. And Buttercream, she seemed like pardoy of jump the shark character, but she is cool. Though I think it is best if she just a guest character, but if she was a regular, I probably wouldn't stand her. She is best in small doses. Anywho. Ha ha I am going to say that all day.

    Also nice that Youngmee gets some focus and development, and nice that Christy found a place for her candy shop, I always liked her and I thought she was a nice person even though she was trying to buy the LPS space, those types of characters (I am referring to her role in the first episode) usually come off as one dimentional and unlikeable.

    Is wrong for me to enjoy Jasper getting hit. He hasn't done anything, but that voice I associate with characters I want to see get hit a few times.

    Anywho, that is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The episode is already on youtube... thanks to the leak.I posted it on r/littlestpetshop and in the facebook group too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you make an episode followup

    ReplyDelete