Saturday 22 December 2012

"Blythe's Crush" - Discussion/Streams


So, according to the synopsis, this parrot "claims" to be a "legendary hero". "Quotes" are for "emphasis" that he's "probably" "lying".



Episode 8 airs at 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT!


For you bronies, last week's episode of LPS, "Russell Up Some Fun", will air between the new "My Little Pony" episode at 10:30am ET / 7:30am PT and Episode 8 of LPS.

Also for you bronies, BOTH livestreams below will be airing BOTH new episodes of MLP and LPS from 10:30am - 12 noon ET / 7:30am - 9:00am PT! How convenient!






If you have a YouTube video link, please send it to us (ThePetShopInsider@live.com)! Do NOT post it in the comments below! Comments with the YouTube link will be deleted.


And don't forget this is also a discussion board, so go ahead and discuss in the comments below! Got conspiracies, questions, hopes, reactions? Post them in the comments below! 


Livestreams
UStream

On Demand
1080p

iTunes/Downloads
iTunes HD
iTunes SD

6 comments :

  1. Sunil! <3
    Also, I wouldn't mind that parrot making another appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm not sure how to feel about this one.

    I was really looking forward to a Sunil-centric episode, but it turns out this one was more about Vinnie. I understand the plot necessity, but if it's going to focus on Vinnie then let Vinnie be the main character, not Sunil and his psychic abilities.

    As for the 'B' story, I'm left feeling very disappointed. Josh feels way too overdone and Gary-Stuish for my tastes. Skateboards, reads, and plays in a band. For some reason that sets off red flags on the writing section of my brain.

    I was really excited about this one, but now I can't help but feel like there's so much that could've been done to make this episode better. Animation was fine, but the writing wasn't up to scratch.

    But maybe that's just me. Anybody else got feelings on this episode?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd write a comphrehensive review, but I'm too busy fangirling over Vinnie.

    I mean, yes, I was excited for a Sunil episode. But Vinnie showed that there's more to his personality than "dumb klutz." He'll stand up for his friends if he thinks they're being scammed. And he's humble enough to admit when he was wrong about someone. It was a nice bit of character development.

    So I was happy with this episode. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it turned out even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh... it was ok. :p Needs moar Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this episode! From an animation standpoint, I'm glad we got to see Zoe without her beret. The beginning scene with her and Sunil was awesome: "I'm not being 'pinked' or 'punked' am I?" And, it's always a thrill to hear new Daniel Ingram music; I just wish the song was longer and wasn't interrupted by Zoe's barking.

    ReplyDelete