Sunday 2 December 2012

Season 1 Episode 7: Russell Up Some Fun



Zap2it just posted the Episode 7 plot synopsis. It's very...um....confusing. Yeah, I laughed when I read it. Check it out after the break.




Episode Title: Russell Up Some Fun
Air Date: December 15th, 2012
Synopsis: Russell creates his alter ego and dons a wild Hawaiian shirt, Blythe helps Sue through her own identity after she starts imitating Blythe's style.


A Hawaiian shirt. I just...I don't even...
I don't think it's going to be bad at all (the episodes have been awesome, obviously, especially yesterday's episode), I'm just very confused by this synopsis.

But I'm glad we get to see more of Sue, especially after seeing her in the last episode!

2 comments :

  1. Yay! I was waiting for a Russel ep! Definately best pet. (>w<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be even better if Minka could be a close secondary character in the episode

      Delete