Wednesday 3 April 2013

Episode 25 Synopsis Revealed


The synopsis for the Season 1 penultimate episode is now available, courtesy of Zap2it!

To avoid spoilers, click "Read More" to check it out.





Episode 25 Title: Bltyhe's Pet Project[sic]
Air Date: April 20th, 2013
Synopsis: Blythe meets Shivers on the way to search for Mrs. Twombly's missing glasses; Blythe and the pets soon realize who may be the blame for the missing items from the day camp.


"Shivers"? Shivers sounds like another pet, I'm assuming, though it doesn't say what animal. So what do we know that shivers...well, a chihuahua shivers...could it be?

5 comments :

  1. Some people thought it was going to be a penguin. I like that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward for this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shiver me timbers"

    Pirates steal things.

    Shivers is obviously a pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have loved it to be the Chihuahua, but i'll take a squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this guy to get us season 2 premier fast! I need to know if this show is still worth the humiliating cost I pay daily at school!

    ReplyDelete