Saturday 2 November 2013

Twitter Updates - Spoilers




Look what Julie left us yesterday.... :D
 See the spoiler tweets after the break-


Warning: Contains Spoilers!!

A twitter user asked if there would be a few Sunil-centered episodes and a Sunil song by Daniel Ingram and Steffan Andrews and her reply was  :D Looks like a possible Sunil song




We might see Sunil's owner....



And Julie confirms the Biskit Twins are not evil :)


Sunil must be best pet (wait... sorry please don't hurt meNow I wonder if M.A Larson wrote any Season 2 episodes *holds breath*..... 

Thank you Petshoppers for asking the questions!

3 comments :

  1. We might meet another owner, finally. I am glad Sunil is getting some love, are the Biskits twins evil? Why is that even a question, of course not, that is ridiculous to even question, no one on this show is evil, the only evil character is the villain in Sharugh's movie, and his a fictional character in the LPS universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more Sunil! I am so jealous of that toy. I can never find the cannon pets at my local stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay! Sunil is back! >w< He's the best pet,I love him!! *fangirl mode on* XD

    ReplyDelete