Thursday 7 November 2013

Season 3 in Scripts!


By the looks of it, one of the writers confirmed Littlest Pet Shop (2012) will have a Season 3 in the beginning of October. Don't hesitate to support him; find out more after the break!



Roger Eschbacher released a post on October 3 that he has finished his "fourth script for Season 3." There doesn't seem a reason for them not to continue with the show, considering (if I'm recall) Littlest Pet Shop was the most-viewed series premiere of all of the Hub's shows (don't quote me on that)

And it seems like he's glad to be in the crew:

"It's a privilege to write for such a fun show. Doubly so since they really seem to like my stuff." And he said Season 3 will have a full 26 episodes in response to a Petshopper's concerns :) Source

He also did the lyrics for "If You're a Guy" and helped write "Summertime Blues," "What Did You Say?" "Topped with Buttercream," "Dumb Dumbwaiter," and "Bad Hair Day." He's worked in Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated (which I recommend, great show), My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Angry Beavers, and Aaahh!! Real Monsters.

He really does need some Twitter action from Petshoppers, so if you ask nicely maybe he'll give us a few hints as to what's next? ;)


6 comments :

  1. I don't feel the same - they're really pulling a rushjob here! That's never a good thing, IMHO...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be pleased with this news, but I'm being very cautious, knowing how some of the current episodes are being handled in comparsion to this...Rushjob...

      Delete
    2. You only think it's a "rush job". You probably don't know exactly how long they've been doing this for, and that it takes a full year, on average, to make one entire episode.

      Delete
    3. Let's just hope I eat those words for forgetting that, then... BTW, Me and ShaqZX are the same person - I'll try to only rely on one profile, though.

      Delete
  2. I hope they have a Christmas epsiode, from the advance synophis of season 2, no holiday themed episodes, come on already.Come on already.

    ReplyDelete