Sunday 3 March 2013

The Pet Shop Insider Hits 100K Pageviews


We finally hit the big 6-digit mark! We couldn't have done it without you guys! Thanks so much for your support!

As always I'd like to thank the swarms of people who have stuck with us over the last few months. You guys kept it going, and hopefully we all have another year of crazy pet shenanigans to look forward to!

With season 1 ending relatively soon, I'm sure this break is going to be an interesting one.  Hopefully the 2nd season will come really soon!

And with that, onward to another year!  It's not like we actually need episodes to keep this train going, right? Right?

2 comments :

  1. I hope the lack of new episodes doesn't keep people away. But at the same time I like us being a small fandom. I don't know, I guess I'm kind of worried that if we become big or anything Hasbro is going to start referencing us in the show like they did with MLP or change the characters' personalities to match our descriptions like they did with MLP. Guess I can't really explain it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't keep people away most likely. My little pony got really popular around the break between season 1/2.

      Delete