Saturday 30 March 2013

"Lotsa Luck" - Discussions/Streams


So, for this week's "April Fools Day"-themed episode, Pepper's "comedy idol" visits. I'm guessing his name is "Lotsa"...? You know, because of the episode title. Sounds Jewish. Also sounds like "Lotso", the evil bear from Toy Story 3. But he's a stuffed bear, not a real bear...


Episode 22 airs at 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT!


If you have a YouTube video link, please send it to us (ThePetShopInsider@live.com)! Do NOT post it in the comments below! Comments with the YouTube link will be deleted.


And don't forget this is also a discussion board, so go ahead and discuss in the comments below! Got conspiracies, questions, hopes, reactions? Post them in the comments below! 



Livestreams
UStream
Please, if you know anyone other than Haxmega who streams new episodes of LPS live, please e-mail us! 

On Demand
360p
720p
1080p

iTunes/Downloads
iTunes HD
iTunes SD


4 comments :

  1. A very good episode who taught clear life lessons this time. Old Bannas did I just Crankey Doddle Donkey voice, well this prooves that Pepper is as much Pinkie Pie as Minka is, if not more.

    Awesome song, which sung by a internet celebirty. I like how they parrells Mrs. Tromby and Old Bannas as yesteryear stars and there different approaches.

    Looks like Minka and Sunil had no lines this episode.I did hear Vinnie in the background.

    Anywho that is all I have to say for now. Can't for the next episode which could be a tribute to an episode from the old LPS cartooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we can say with certainty now that Mrs. Twombly's first name is Anna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I don't really like "Split story lines." I prefer to focus the main plot, with the petshop. I mean, it's always nice to see the human characters develop, but I think that shouldn't happen at the expense of the main characters (the pets). My favorite LPS episodes are the ones where all characters are in the same story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a good Pepper episode....guys.....it's a PEPPERSODE!

    ReplyDelete