Friday 11 July 2014

Announcement from Ryaless!


Update:  Thanks to a generous donator I received the amount I need to fix my PC so I can upload the episodes without delay, but for this episode I would like to ask you all to be a bit more patient as before, the episode will be up no later than Thursday. :)

I'm sorry guys but it seems that every time I have something to post on The PSI, its sad news. :(

Due to a thunderstorm and heavy lightning strikes in my area yesterday evening, half of my electronics died including my PC's CPU and monitor.
On my own it would take me more than 4 weeks to get new parts for my PC which means I can't upload any new episodes on Dailymotion until then.

Thus I'm asking for your generosity yet again to Donate and raise some money to help me out. In total for the CPU and monitor I need to gather about $200-$225. If you want to help me out even a little bit, you can find a PayPal Donation button on the right side of the website.

Any amount is appreciated and I would be forever in your debt. :)

Thank you in advance. :)

~ Ryaless

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to donate, but I get a message saying "Error Detected. PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

    Thought I'd give you a heads up on that. I would like to donate the full amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind, I found an alternate donation link on Ryaless's DailyMotion channel so I took care of the donation~ Still might wanna check on the donation link here though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the donation, I literally can't express how happy I am now :)
    I'll check and update the link in this site in a couple of hours, but about 2 days ago it was working fine...
    Thank you again, I'm forever in your debt. :)

    ~ Ryaless

    ReplyDelete